SC dismisses review petitions on Rafale judgment
- SC today dismissed review petition filed on the 2018 Rafale verdict.
- Three review petitions were filed by lawyer Vineet Dhandha and Aam Aadmi Party lawmaker
- On December 14, 2018, the apex court dismissed the petitions seeking an investigation into alleged irregularities in the Rs 58,000 crore deal.
The Supreme Court dismissed the review petitions filed on the Rafalae judgment on Thursday. Three petitions were seeking a review of its judgement which gave a clean chit to the Modi government in the
On May 10, the apex court had reserved the decision on the pleas, including one filed by former Union ministers Yashwant Sinha,
A Bench comprising Chief Justice
On December 14, 2018, the apex court dismissed the petitions seeking an investigation into alleged irregularities in the Rs 58,000 crore deal.
- Former union minister Jaswant Singh passes away at 82
- Odisha man arrested for manufacturing fake Covid-19 vaccine
- J&J Covid vaccine produces strong immune response in early trials
- PM Modi at UNGA: 'How long will India be kept out of decision-making structures of UN'
- China says WHO gave support for Covid vaccine emergency use