Seven assembly bypolls in six states on Nov 3: EC
- The notification for the bypolls will be issued on October 7, the EC said.
- The counting of votes will take place on November 6.
- Bypolls will be held seats within
Bihar, Maharastra, Haryana, Telangana, U.Pand Odisha.
AdvertisementBypolls to seven vacant assembly seats spread across six states will be held on November 3, the
The notification for the bypolls will be issued on October 7, the EC said.
The counting of votes will take place on November 6, the poll panel said in a statement.
SEE ALSO: iPad's Apple SIM can no longer be used to activate cellular plans
Millions of Indian smartphone users might have to wait till 2024 for 5G say experts
Mumbai tops real estate sales and new launches in September quarter
Popular on BI
- JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon says he isn't afraid of China, but would leave if the US government told him to
- Charlie Munger once said he and Warren Buffett weren't interested in emulating Elon Musk: 'We don't want that much failure'
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- Tesla launches Cybertruck at $60,990, delivers to 1st batch of customers
- GDP reading, exit polls push Nifty to record high; Sensex jumps over 400 points
- Plan your year-end – Banks shut for nine days all over India in December
- Flair pens a successful debut, lists at 65% premium
- ATF price cut by 4.6 pc; commercial LPG rate hiked by Rs 21