Seven more die of COVID-19 in Bengal, 85 fresh cases reported
The number of active cases in the state rose to 940, after 85 fresh cases were reported during the same period, Bandyopadhyay said.
At least 46 people were discharged from different hospitals in the state since Monday evening, following their recovery, he said. The number of people who have recovered in the state so far stands at 264.
A total of 2,455 samples were tested for the disease in the last 24 hours, he said. The total number of samples tested in the state jumped to 27,571.
Bengal has reported 1,344 COVID-19 cases so far, Bandopadhyay said.The Union Health Ministry, however, put the figure at 1,259. SCH RMS KJKJ
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Bajaj Chetak Urbane electric scooter with 113 km range to hit the roads starting ₹1.15 lk
- Cyclone 'Michaung' alert in the Tirupati, Nellore, Prakasam, Bapatla, Krishna, West Godavari, Konaseema, and Kakinada of AP Districts
- Gold surges Rs 450 to hit record high of Rs 64,300 per 10 gm
- 7 best places to visit in Amritsar on your next trip
- Mizoram polls: ZPM dethrones MNF, bags 27 of 40 seats