Sikkim reports 38 new COVID-19 cases; tally rises to 2,970
Director General (DG)-cum-Secretary, Health Dr Pempa T Bhutia said that East Sikkim reported 27 positive cases followed by eight in South Sikkim and three in West Sikkim.
The state also reported three deaths to take the total number of COVID-19 fatalities to 40, he said.Sikkim now has 636 active COVID-19 cases, while 2,294 patients have recovered from the disease, Bhutia said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Apophis, the ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid is speeding up — increasing the likelihood of it hitting Earth in 2068
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'
- Analysts expect no surprises from Axis Bank in the second quarter — loan growth and collections to be slow