Six fresh cases in Chandigarh; total tally rises to 225
Two women, aged 38 and 36 years, were among the six fresh cases and they were all residents of Bapu Dham colony, the worst affected area in the city, as per the medical bulletin.
Meanwhile, samples of 57 people, all residents of Bapu Dham Colony, were collected on Saturday for testing.A total of 3,749 samples have been tested so far and of them, 3,390 samples are negative while the reports of 133 samples are awaited, as per the bulletin.
A two-month-old baby, who had tested positive for coronavirus, was discharged from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research after being cured.With this, a total of 179 coronavirus patients have so far recovered from the deadly virus, the bulletin said.
Three people have died of coronavirus in the city. CHS VSD KJ KJ
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- From Tata to Maruti and Mahindra — these are the electric cars lined up for launch in 2021
- Farmer protests: Fifth round of talks end in deadlock, next round on December 9
- Odisha forms panels to track adverse events in Covid-19 vaccine programme
- Hry minister, who got 1st dose of Covid vaccine, tests positive (Ld)
- Hundred cops in Ahmedabad found COVID-19 positive in special drive