SpiceJet to offer Karim's Mughlai cuisine to its flyers
For the uninitiated, Karim's is an iconic landmark for the food connoisseurs dated to its Mughal legacy since 1913.
Accordingly, the airline is introducing the 'Shan-e-Tandoor'
"To start with, the platter will be available on select domestic and international flights departing from New Delhi, effective from 19th February, 2021, followed by Mumbai and
"SpiceJet will also be adding many more delicacies from Karim's to its elaborate in-flight menu in the coming weeks."
Additionally, SpiceJet will keep serving its curated vegetarian and non-vegetarian flyers 'Hot Meals'.
PewDiePie's lyrics targeting CocoMelon and JK Rowling may have gotten YouTube angry enough to pull the video down
Flipkart gets leaner with a $300 million Jabong write-off as CEO Kalyan Krishnamurthy lists out the priorities for 2021
Happiest Minds is a smaller company that does the same thing as MindTree and L&T Infotech — but clearly it is doing it a lot better
India may require Twitter, Facebook and others to remove unlawful content within 36 hours
Popular on BI
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns
- US again vetoes UNSC resolution calling for immediate Gaza ceasefire
- Putin praises Modi for his tough policies; says he is 'main guarantor' of steady Russia-India relationship
- "World recognizes that there's no option but to come to India for a large demand": Piyush Goyal
- EU reaches provisional agreement on landmark AI Act, a global first