SpiceJet to offer Karim's Mughlai cuisine to its flyers
For the uninitiated, Karim's is an iconic landmark for the food connoisseurs dated to its Mughal legacy since 1913.
Accordingly, the airline is introducing the 'Shan-e-Tandoor'
"To start with, the platter will be available on select domestic and international flights departing from New Delhi, effective from 19th February, 2021, followed by Mumbai and
"SpiceJet will also be adding many more delicacies from Karim's to its elaborate in-flight menu in the coming weeks."
Additionally, SpiceJet will keep serving its curated vegetarian and non-vegetarian flyers 'Hot Meals'.
PewDiePie's lyrics targeting CocoMelon and JK Rowling may have gotten YouTube angry enough to pull the video down
Flipkart gets leaner with a $300 million Jabong write-off as CEO Kalyan Krishnamurthy lists out the priorities for 2021
Happiest Minds is a smaller company that does the same thing as MindTree and L&T Infotech — but clearly it is doing it a lot better
India may require Twitter, Facebook and others to remove unlawful content within 36 hours
Popular on BI
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- Electricity prices in Finland flipped negative — a huge oversupply of clean, hydroelectric power meant suppliers were almost giving it away
- After Germany enters recession, fears in Singapore of 'technical recession'
- Ambati Rayudu announces retirement from IPL
- Data protection bill to drive deep behavioural changes for platforms exploiting data: Chandrasekhar
- MS Dhoni set to play 250th IPL match of his career
- Samsung Galaxy A34 5G review: A Mid-range marvel
- 10 ways to reduce your home loan EMI burden