Swab samples of 61 people who returned to Arunachal with coronavirus-positive man test negative
All the passengers reached the state on May 18 along with the infected person in two buses travelling through Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal and Assam.
"Glad to share that recent first positive #COVID 19 active primary & secondary contacts were 61 persons and all have tested negative," Khandu said in a tweet.
A fresh case of COVID-19 was reported in the state on Sunday, over a month after Arunachal Pradesh was declared coronavirus-free.
The 30-year-old student had returned to the state on May 18 from the national capital.
Arunachal Pradesh has two active COVID-19 cases at present as another student, a returnee from Chennai, tested positive on Wednesday night.
Meanwhile, Khandu on Friday convened a cabinet meeting to discuss measures to contain further spread of the virus in the state."A robust mechanism has been worked out & an elaborate plan discussed today in the 3rd cabinet meeting held this month to prevent the virus from spreading further," the CM said in another tweet. UPL RBT RBT
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- The Cybertruck's lack of door handles confused its first buyers — leading Elon Musk to show them how to open the truck
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- Electric eels can change the genetic composition of other organisms by shocking them!
- Exploring vibrant flavors: 10 healthy salad options in India
- 10 dry fruits to include in your daily winter diet
- Paytm to focus on big ticket loans to low-risk credit-worthy customers
- 10 Cities in India perfect for a chill and relaxed life