Swab samples of 61 people who returned to Arunachal with coronavirus-positive man test negative
All the passengers reached the state on May 18 along with the infected person in two buses travelling through Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal and Assam.
"Glad to share that recent first positive #COVID 19 active primary & secondary contacts were 61 persons and all have tested negative," Khandu said in a tweet.
A fresh case of COVID-19 was reported in the state on Sunday, over a month after Arunachal Pradesh was declared coronavirus-free.
The 30-year-old student had returned to the state on May 18 from the national capital.
Arunachal Pradesh has two active COVID-19 cases at present as another student, a returnee from Chennai, tested positive on Wednesday night.
Meanwhile, Khandu on Friday convened a cabinet meeting to discuss measures to contain further spread of the virus in the state.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- The best wildlife photos of the year show a curious grizzly, dueling reindeer, and fish swimming through a cloud of sperm
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- Best TKL mechanical keyboards in India
- Buy Premium 2.1 channel speakers for audiophiles
- Best artificial flowers for living room decoration in India
- This Ethereum-based metaverse is letting crypto fans own land on the Red Planet, even though international space laws would disagree
- Unemployment rate in India sees a dip after a month