Telangana clears the reopening of cinema halls, theatres and entertainment parks but with 50% capacity
- The theatres and entertainment parks can function only with 50% capacity.
- The opening is also under the condition that strict COVID-19 protocols will have to be followed.
- The number of COVID-19 cases in Telangana has crossed over 2.64 lakh, while the death toll stands at 1,433.
The order comes in line with the Ministry of Home Affairs’ order to open cinemas and multiplexes. In Telangana too, the multiplexes and entertainment parks can function only with 50% capacity.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUThe opening is also under the condition that strict COVID-19 protocols have to be followed.
AdvertisementHere are the guidelines issued in the order:
– The staff has to wear masks at all times.
– Hand sanitizers should be available at all entry and exit points.
– Physical distancing and crowd management measures should be in place.
– Sanitization of the entire place after every screening.
– Temperature setting of all air conditioning in the place should be set between 24-30 degree Celsius.
– Show timings have to be staggered to ensure that intervals of different shows do not occur simultaneously.
The number of COVID-19 cases in Telangana has crossed over 2.64 lakh while the death toll stands at 1,433. According to health officials, the state’s COVID-19 recovery rate has improved to 95.2%, better than the national recovery rate of 93.7%, IANS reports.
Meanwhile, actors and producers in the state welcomed the reopening of the theatres.
Utmost gratitude and thanks To the honourable CM of Telangana shri #KCR Garu for the much needed relief measures gi… https://t.co/gUc5YDyTd2— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) 1606133361000
Himachal Pradesh is the latest Indian state to reimpose night curfew in four districts to tackle surging COVID-19 cases
COVID-19 tally in India breaches 9.1 million mark
- These are some of the highest paid founders of Indian startups tapping capital markets this year
- Krsnaa Diagnostics IPO opens—here is all you need to know
- Exxaro Tiles IPO opens today—here’s how to apply for IPO, check allotment status, listing date and more
- Devyani International IPO: Here’s how to apply via banks and apps like Zerodha, Upstox
- Windlas Biotech IPO open today: Here’s how to apply via banks and apps like Zerodha, Upstox