Temp drops below freezing point in Srinagar
Srinagarrecorded minus 0.8 degree Celsius, Pahalgamminus 4.8 degree and Gulmargminus 3.8 degree.
- Minimum temperature dropped below the freezing point in Srinagar for the first time this season.
- The coming days would witness a further drop in minimum temperatures across
Jammu& Kashmir and Ladakh.
For the first time this season, the minimum temperature dropped below the freezing point in Srinagar on Wednesday, as per the
According to the weatherman, the coming days would witness a further drop in minimum temperatures across Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh.
Minimum temperature dropped below the freezing point in Srinagar for the first time this season on Wednesday.
"Dry weather is likely to continue during the next few days, while the night temperatures are expected to drop further across J&K and Ladakh", an official of the MeT department said.
Meanwhile, Srinagar recorded minus 0.8 degree Celsius, Pahalgam minus 4.8 degree and Gulmarg minus 3.8 degree as the minimum temperature this morning.
Drass town in Ladakh region registered minus 13.5 degree,
SEE ALSO: India-Australia trade deal estimated to create 10 lakh jobs: Piyush Goyal
Union Labour Ministry summons Amazon India over layoffs
Popular on BI
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Live your life American Express’ Platinum way: Exceptional privileges, rewards and experiences
- Germany relaxes Schengen visa rules for Indians
- WhatsApp rolls out contact cards sharing on Windows beta
- FIFA WC: Lionel Messi doing well, says Argentina manager Scaloni amid injury concerns
- ADB, Wabag sign USD 25 mn debt facility for sanitation, water security in India
- RBI pauses onboarding of online merchants by Paytm Payments Services; firm says no material impact on biz
- Over 50% of microbusinesses had no mechanisms to cushion Covid impact, Road to Recovery report says