Thane civic chief presents Rs 2.75k cr budget for 2021-22
In his budget address, Sharma said Rs 1,152.70 crore was expected from GST and stamp duty, Rs 693.24 crore by way of property taxes, Rs 208.10 crore as water supply taxes, and Rs 342 crore from Town Development funds.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Mumbai
- Reliance Retail receives full subscription amount of Rs 2,069.50 cr from KKR, allots 1.71 cr shares
- As inflation continues to remain high, RBI likely to keep interest rates unchanged
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Bangalore
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning