Nine areas sealed in Gurugram to control the spread of Coronavirus
- Haryana government has sealed nine areas in Gurugram to control the spread of Coronavirus.
- There have been 32 cases of Coronavirus in Gurugram so far, out of which 12 were reported on April 8.
The government will ensure delivery of essential items in the areas that have been sealed.
Out of the 12 patients that tested positive on April 8, 10 of the patients are directly connected to the Tablighi Jamaat who had actively participated in the Nizamuddin Markaz event in Delhi.
J.S. Punia, Civil Surgeon of Gurugram confirmed that the infected persons are residents of Raipur village under Sohna Tahsil in Gurugram district. Following the reports, the entire village was locked down on April 6 evening. With this, Gurugram now has 32 positive patients and 23 of them are undergoing treatment in different hospitals.
“We have cordoned off the entire village with the help of district police and police barricades applied there. We have also started the proceedings of taking samples of every person in the village. Sanitation of the village is currently underway." Punia said.
The Delhi government has identified and sealed 22 Coronavirus hotspots in the national capital. Delhi Deputy Chief Minister said that no person will be allowed to enter or leave these areas.
Modi government is considering extending lockdown beyond April 14
A leaked video of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi clearly shows lockdown will be extended
What is Coronavirus rapid testing and how does it work
- Google tells people to cut screen fatigue at home
- 9 more test positive for COVID-19 in Manipur, tally rises to 71
- Reliance Entertainment Group CEO Shibasish Sarkar tests positive for COVID-19
- Over 2.44 lakh migrant workers have returned to C'garh: Govt
- Kotak Mahindra Bank raises Rs 7,442.5 cr via QIP of shares
- Air travel Guidelines
- Lockdown extended
- Karnataka travel guidelines
- Surat Containment Zones
- Karnataka Lockdown Guidelines
- COVID-19 infections
- Indore corona cases
- Ecommerce Policy
- Coronavirus cases in India
- Coronavirus cases
- Telangana Coronavirus hotspot
- Maharashtra extends lockdown
- Containment Zone in Kolkata
- Pune Containment Zone
- Mukesh Ambani
- Tamilnadu lockdown Guidelines