Two fresh COVID-19 cases in Odisha, total count rises to 44
A 51-year-old woman from Dhenkanal town testedpositive for COVID-19 while an elderly man from West Bengal'sMedinipur district was also diagnosed with the infection here,a senior official said.
"Two new COVID-19 positive cases confirmed today," theHealth and Family Welfare department tweeted.
The 69-year-old man from West Bengal was brought toBhubaneswar in an ambulance and admitted at a private hospitalhere, the official said.
Earlier, 34 cases were reported from Khurda, threefrom Bhadrak and one each from Cuttack, Kendrapara, Kalahandi,Puri and Jajpur.
Now Dhenkanal is added to the list of districts whereCOVID-19 cases were detected in the state.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Adding money to your Paytm wallet can’t get easier than this
- Best smartwatches under ₹3,000 in India
- Mukesh Ambani & Anil Agarwal lose ₹1.17 lakh crore in a few hours as government slaps two different oil taxes
- OnePlus Nord 2T launch is around the corner – here’s what you can expect
- OnePlus Nord 2T Review — A balanced all rounder at an affordable price