Two judges test positive for COVID-19
The two affected are judges of the district civil and sessions court in Alipore aand are being treated at private medical establishments here, an official of the health department said.
Those who came in contact with the two judges were also asked to go for medical tests tests to confirm whether there is any confirmation or not.
There are 4025 active cases of the contagion in West Bengal so far while the number of confirmed cases is 7,303.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- L&T, Tata Power, Jet Airways, Biocon and other stocks that are in focus on December 3
- Alibaba, Tencent, and other Chinese players are betting big on the metaverse — but the government is yet to buy into the hype
- Anand Rathi IPO was subscribed 160% on Day 1, today is the second day to subscribe
- Last day to subscribe to Tega Industries’ IPO — GMP at ₹410
- Best smart speaker with Alexa-support for home in India