Two more test positive for COVID-19 in U'khand
Two new positive cases of COVID-19 were detected in Dehradun district on Saturday night, a health department bulletin said on Sunday.
One case was confirmed by a testing lab at the Doon Medical College and the other by a lab at AIIMS Rishikesh, it said.
One of the two latest patients is a healthcare worker who worked in the Urology Department of AIIMS, Rishikesh, the bulletin added.ALM SRY
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- 'Get your boy Elon in line:' Former NASA official says she was ridiculed for supporting SpaceX in new memoir
- India is betting on casinos, online games and horse races to fill its coffers
- Best voltage stabilizers for home in India
- Asus teases the ROG Phone 6 gaming phone — confirmed to feature IPX4 splash-resistance
- Supercomputers are faster and more powerful — but need to be more energy-efficient
- Best hair removal cream for women in India
- Sensex, Nifty maintain 3-day streak, rally by nearly 1%