Two policemen die of coronavirus infection in Mumbai
Mumbai, Jul 3 () A 50-year-old assistant police inspector and a head constable posted in Mumbai have died due to COVID-19, officials said on Friday.
The assistant police inspector is the second officer from the Mumbai police force to die due to coronavirus infection. A total of 40 police personnel have died due to COVID-19 in Mumbai.So far, the virus has claimed the lives of 64 police personnel including four officers in Maharashtra. DC KRK KRK
- Red bricks don’t just make walls, they can now power your house too
- India approves another $1.2 billion for defence over and above the $5.5 billion last month
- Best gaming consoles in India
- IT and media employees are in no hurry to get back to office — not until there are proper policies in place
- Here’s a look back at Rahat Indori’s famous poetry and shayari