Union Budget will pave way for self-reliant India: U'khand CM
"Founded mainly on six pillars, the Budget focuses on the development of basic infrastructure and job creation besides taking care of villages and farmers," Rawat said at a press conference.
The Budget reflects the aspirations of people and will pave the way for building a self-reliant India as envisioned by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, he said, adding that it reflected his strong will.
Praising the Budget for a hike in allocation for health, rural and farming sectors, Rawat said it will help achieve the objective of a healthy and secure India.
He said several provisions have been made in it to double the income of farmers.The rural infrastructure development fund has been increased from Rs 30,000 crore to Rs 40,000 crore and the micro irrigation fund will also be doubled, the CM said. ALM RDK RDK
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Indian startup founders celebrate Paytm’s success as company posts first operating profit
- Kim Jong Un abruptly reappears after 36 days out of the spotlight and orders North Korea to 'prepare for war'
- OpenAI makes a ChatGPT-like tool called Codex that can write software. Here's why Codex won't replace developers and will instead create more demand for their skills.
- PM Modi endorses Indian Oil's 'Surya Nutan' solar cooker at India Energy Week! Should you switch?
- Adani Power's Q3 profit plunges 96% to Rs 9 cr as expenses rise
- After an Ather 450X catches fire, the company says its battery is safe — fire was due to a wiring harness issue
- CCTV camera for home with mobile connectivity for 2023
- Best smartwatches under ₹3000