Unscheduled transit flights cannot land for specific hours at Delhi airport on Aug 15
- The Delhi International Airport Ltd said scheduled flights will operate as normal.
- According to a Notice to Airmen (NOTAM), transit flights cannot land at the
Delhi airportbetween 6 AM and 10 AM as well as between 4 PM and 7 PM on August 15.
- DIAL said the NOTAM is applicable only for chartered (not-scheduled) flights.
Unscheduled transit flights will not be allowed to land at the Delhi airport for four hours in the morning and three hours in the evening on Independence Day, its operator DIAL said Friday. The Delhi International Airport Ltd said scheduled flights will operate as normal.
According to a Notice to Airmen (NOTAM), transit flights cannot land at the Delhi airport between 6 AM and 10 AM as well as between 4 PM and 7 PM on August 15.
DIAL said the NOTAM is applicable only for chartered (not-scheduled) flights.
It said there will be no impact of the NOTAM on helicopter operations of the Indian Air Force,
The airport operator added that the state-owned planes and helicopters can fly with the governor or the chief minister.
Here’s how India’s 74th Independence Day celebrations will take place this year
How much Deloitte, KPMG, EY, and PwC accountants and consultants make, from entry level to executive roles
A dwarf planet between Mars and Jupiter has a salty ocean beneath its surface, making it a contender for alien life
- Brands that demonstrate they care for consumers, communities and the environment will find favor with today’s and tomorrow’s consumers: Preeti Reddy, Kantar
- For every run scored by the Mumbai Indians, Cadbury Dairy Milk will sponsor health insurance for 2 daily wage earners in India
- Preparing for potential Covid-19 vaccine launch: Moderna CEO
- Criminal: UK, London Confidential and other thriller movies that you can watch on Netflix, Amazon Prime and Zee 5
- Salary of MPs and ministers to be slashed 30% to meet COVID-19 'exigencies'