UP legislature session from Feb 18, budget on Feb 22
Lucknow Feb 9 () The Budget Session of the Uttar Pradesh legislature will commence on February 18 and the 2021-22 budget will be presented on February 22, an official said.
Legislative Assembly Principal Secretary Pradeep Kumar Dubey said the session will commence with Governor Anandiben Patel's address on February 18.
AdvertisementAs per the proposed programme of the legislature, the session would continue till March 10. SAB TIR TIR
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
Popular on BI
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- This frequent flyer who's been 'skiplagging' for a decade says she has 'no remorse and no angst'
- Personal trainer Kelsey Wells' protein-packed go-to smoothie is a 'meal in a cup' that tastes like cookie batter
- Sensex, Nifty50 likely to open flat amid mixed global cues: Adani Ports, RIL, IRCTC among stocks in focus
- These are must to do activities in Shimla on your next visit
- ONGC to invest ₹1 lakh cr in energy transition, targets net-zero by 2038
- List of famous things to buy in Shimla
- With Rupay Credit Card on UPI, mobile payments pioneer Paytm deepens its leadership in UPI