UP: Pratapgarh ADM tests COVID-19 positive
Pratapgarh (UP), Jun 28 () The additional district magistrate of Pratapgarh in Uttar Pradesh tested positive for COVID-19 on Sunday, an official said.
He has been admitted to the isolation ward of the district hospital, Chief Medical Officer Dr AK Shrivastava said."The officer's sample was taken and his test report came positive on Sunday," Shrivastava said. CORR NAV DPB DPB
- Red bricks don’t just make walls, they can now power your house too
- India approves another $1.2 billion for defence over and above the $5.5 billion last month
- Best gaming consoles in India
- IT and media employees are in no hurry to get back to office — not until there are proper policies in place
- Here’s a look back at Rahat Indori’s famous poetry and shayari