Uttar Pradesh to go under weekend curfew from April 24, UP minister Hanuman Mishra succumbs to COVID-19
Hanuman Mishra was admitted to the hospital after he tested positive for the virus.
He is the third minister in the state to succumb to Covid. Earlier, last year, state ministers Kamal Rani Varun and Chetan Chauhan had died due to Covid.
Uttar Pradesh has been reporting the highest number of
Meanwhile, the state government on Tuesday announced its decision to impose a '
The state has announced a statewide weekend lockdown that will come into force from April 24. As per the new directive, districts with more than 500 active Covid-19 cases will also remain under night curfew, effective between 8 p.m. to 7 a.m. every day, until further orders.
ICSE board cancels Class 10 exams amid rising COVID-19 cases in the country
Facebook joins the Clubhouse competitors’ list, announces Live Audio Rooms feature
India and Philippines will be the first countries to get Apex Legend Mobile beta later this month
- Chris Gayle appears four times in the top 10 list of most sixes hit in an IPL match
- Up-close and not so personal with Munnar’s pit vipers, gliding frogs and more
- Haryana government extends lockdown in the state till May 24
- UK's Cairn Energy identifies $70 billion Indian assets for seizing to recover amount due from government
- States to receive nearly 51 lakh COVID-19 vaccine doses in next three days, says Union Health Ministry