West Bengal: 11 more deaths take COVID toll to 580; 370 fresh infections reported
Nine of the 11 deaths were due to co-morbidities where COVID-19 was incidental, it added.
The number of active cases now stand at 4,930.
The discharge rate in West Bengal also improved to 62.58 per cent after 531 patients were relieved from different hospitals in the state.
Till Tuesday, a total of 9,218 people have recovered from the disease in the state.Since Monday, 9,423 samples have been tested in West Bengal, the bulletin said. SCH NN TIR TIR
- The Cybertruck's lack of door handles confused its first buyers — leading Elon Musk to show them how to open the truck
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- Electric eels can change the genetic composition of other organisms by shocking them!
- Exploring vibrant flavors: 10 healthy salad options in India
- 10 dry fruits to include in your daily winter diet
- Paytm to focus on big ticket loans to low-risk credit-worthy customers
- 10 Cities in India perfect for a chill and relaxed life