Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s 7 commandments for extended lockdown
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi extended the
coronavirus lockdownin India until May 3.
- Modi also said that India will also keep a keen eye on hotspots, possible hotspots and prevent the spread of creation of new hotspots.
- He also pointed out 7 rules that every Indian has to follow during the lockdown.
Modi also said that India will also keep a keen eye on hotspots, possible hotspots and prevent the spread of creation of new hotspots. For the next one week, India will enforce stricter measures to contain the virus. Only those districts which are able to manage to stay coronavirus free, may see some easing of restrictions after April 20, but Modi warned that if a case comes up after the rules are easened, then a complete lockdown will be enforced again.
He also listed out 7 commandments that every Indian has to follow during the lockdown.
- Take special care of the elderly at home. Especially those who are already suffering from a disease. “We have to keep them safe from coronavirus,” said PM Modi
- Follow the rules of lockdown and social distancing strictly. Use the masks or face covers made at home.
- To boost your immunity, follow the home remedy steps shared by the Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy. These range from having hot water to having kadha - an Indian concoction that helps fight cold and flu.
- To stop the spread of coronavirus, download the government’s Aarogya Setu mobile application and also encourage others to use the app.
- As much as possible, take care of the needy and help them by arranging food for them.
- Be empathetic towards those working under you, don’t fire people from their jobs.
- Respect the corona warriors in the country – doctors, nurses and policemen and many more frontline workers.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi extends Coronavirus lockdown until May 3
Popular on BI
- Best smartphones with UFS 3.1 storage
- Best collar mics for video recordings and podcasts
- Best smartphones with 120Hz refresh rate
- Best HDMI switchers you can get for your TV
- Best 7.1 gaming headphones for a surround sound experience