With 182 fresh COVID-19 cases in J-K, tally rises to 5,223
Among the 182 fresh cases, 79 are from various battalions of the CRPF posted in Kashmir, the officials said.
While 28 cases have surfaced in the Jammu region, 75 people who tested positive for the virus are residents of the valley, the officials said.
The cases detected on Monday included 28 persons who had returned to the Union Territory recently.
Shopian district, in south Kashmir, had the highest number of fresh cases - 19, followed by Srinagar at 16, the officials said.
Four districts – Anantnag, Doda, Rajouri and Poonch – had no fresh cases. they said.
Of the total 5,223 cases, 4032 are in Kashmir, while 1191 are in the Jammu region, the officials said.Sixty-two people have died due to COVID-19 in J-K so far, they said. MIJ SNE
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- Electricity prices in Finland flipped negative — a huge oversupply of clean, hydroelectric power meant suppliers were almost giving it away
- After Germany enters recession, fears in Singapore of 'technical recession'
- Ambati Rayudu announces retirement from IPL
- Data protection bill to drive deep behavioural changes for platforms exploiting data: Chandrasekhar
- MS Dhoni set to play 250th IPL match of his career
- Samsung Galaxy A34 5G review: A Mid-range marvel
- 10 ways to reduce your home loan EMI burden