With 27 fresh cases, now there are over 400 COVID-19 patients in JK
"Twenty-seven new cases of COVID-19 have been reported today (Wednesday) and all from Kashmir," government spokesperson Rohit Kansal said.
He said the total number of cases in Jammu and Kashmir has now risen to 407. While 56 of these cases have been detected in Jammu division, 351 are from Kashmir division.More than 62,000 people have been kept under surveillance either in government established quarantine facilities or in home isolation.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Airtel's India business is back in the black after a very long time
- Sequoia and PayPal-backed Pine Labs completes a first close of $285 million funding round from new investors
- BJP spent significantly less on advertising during Kerala elections this year, its ad insertions on TV, Radio and Print decreased from 21% in 2016 to 1% in 2021
- Google I/O 2021: Here's what to expect from Google's biggest annual conference
- ISRO announces its decision to share technology to make portable medical oxygen concentrators developed by VSSC