Working from home will make people cheat more says extramarital affairs app
Extramarital affairsapp Gleedenis bustling with activity even with the coronavirus lockdown in place.
- Gleeden’s subscriptions are up by over 70% in India as more people stay home.
- Chennai tops with the most number of users at 64.8%, Pune has 63.4%, Mumbai stands at 56.3%, while Bangalore and Delhi have 53.1% and 42.1% respectively.
With the coronavirus lockdown, there were several memes doing the rounds, how will married people continue their affairs? The answer now seems to be – via Gleeden.
Both men and women having
Chennai tops with the most number of users at 64.8%, Pune has 63.4%, Mumbai stands at 56.3%, while Bangalore and Delhi have 53.1% and 42.1% respectively.
“Users with the professional background of an engineer, entrepreneur, consultant, bank executive, teacher and marketing agents are most active on Gleeden’s platform during this COVID time,” said the company.
Women with jobs in the private sector are leading with 43.2% of traffic on the platform whereas men who own their own businesses have 21.2% of traffic on Gleeden.
Advertisement“The section of the society which is garnering the least traffic on the platform is of retired professionals and unemployed people with a minute 1.4% of the entire traffic,” said the company.
Go slow on sex as world’s largest condom maker’s stock to last only two months
- If you have taken Covishield shots, watch out for these blood clot symptoms listed out by India’s Health Ministry
- Canara Bank's asset quality continues to dip but it's out of the red for now
- Tata Motors still isn't in the green, but it's making 20% more profit than before the COVID-19 pandemic hit
- CPI announces its list of cabinet nominees in the Pinarayi Vijayan-led Left government in Kerala
- Class 12 students waiting with bated breath for the final verdict on board exams