Indian eCommerce was headed for a valuation bubble says Ratan Tata
On a recent occasion, when asked ‘Whether
As per an Economic Times report, Tata has said, "I believe that Indian enterprises need to be encouraged. One needs to lend mentoring to young people, give them a chance and feel very proud that this new industry is emerging in the country."
Tata's involvement with startups has emerged at a time when Indian internet companies are attracting record investments of about $5 billion (Rs 32,000 crore) in 2014, and about $1.8 billion between January and March 2015.
Popular on BI
- A Trump spokeswoman mocked Pete Buttigieg's military service in a Memorial Day weekend spat with Ron DeSantis
- Family stands to lose nearly $6,000 in airfare and hotel costs after they were bumped from an overbooked cruise ship
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- ONGC to invest ₹1 lakh cr in energy transition, targets net-zero by 2038
- List of famous things to buy in Shimla
- With Rupay Credit Card on UPI, mobile payments pioneer Paytm deepens its leadership in UPI
- Screen-sharing and usernames on WhatsApp soon: All you need to know
- Businesses with turnover of over Rs 5 crore to generate e-invoice from August 1