Infiniti just unveiled a striking electric SUV concept with Rolls-Royce-inspired coach doors and a marble interior trim
- Infiniti unveiled its all-new QX Inspiration concept SUV at the 2019 Detroit auto show on Monday.
- According to Nissan's Hong Kong-based luxury offshoot, the stylish concept is designed to give the public a sneak peek at the future of its electric SUV styling.
- The QX Inspiration's most distinctive features include its coach doors and marble center console.
Infiniti unveiled its all-new QX Inspiration concept SUV at the 2019 Detroit auto show on Monday. The stylish all-electric concept is designed to give the public a sneak peek at the future of Infiniti crossover SUV styling."The Infiniti QX Inspiration marks the beginning of a new generation of Infiniti cars and establishes a direct blueprint for the brand's first electric vehicle," the automaker's recently-promoted president and chairman Christian Meunier said in a statement. "Based on a new, dedicated electric vehicle architecture and inspired by Infiniti's Japanese DNA, the SUV concept previews a product portfolio which will offer high performance, ultra-low emissions, and range confidence."Advertisement
The QX Inspiration's standout features include its Rolls-Royce-style coach doors, which are complemented by a carpet of light emanating from its cabin.
"Technology is a window into broader horizons, and we want that window to be inviting, welcoming, enticing - staying true to our Japanese roots," Albaisa added.
- Read more:
- Cadillac revealed a futuristic electric SUV concept that will rival Tesla's Model X - and it looks awesome
- Ford just revealed both a hybrid and high-performance version of its all-new Explorer SUV
- The new Cadillac XT6 SUV proves that Caddy is becoming GM's most important brand
- Ford just unveiled the most powerful Mustang ever to hit the streets
- PharmEasy latest ads reiterate the ease of ordering medicines online in a world where most of us are stuck at home
- CAMS to list tomorrow — trades at over 25% grey market premium despite volatile market conditions
- Google Meet will continue unlimited free calls till March 2021
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank is down nearly 5% as concerns over Clix Capital merger deepen
- Top stock movers — RIL, Future Group companies, VA Tech Wabag, PNB, HDFC, and more