INFOGRAPHIC: What's Keeping You From Going Back To School?
This post is sponsored by FlexPath by Capella University.
Have you been thinking about going back to school and earning another (or first) degree? Well, you're not alone. But despite the many benefits, prospective students are often intimidated by how much time and money the commitment requires.
We polled Business Insider readers to find out why they would consider going back to school and what might be holding them back. Take a look at our infographic below to see the results.
Find out more about Sponsor Posts.
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- WhatsApp introduces the “Message Yourself” feature, working on voice status updates and more
- DeSantis says Congress should act if Apple follows through on Elon Musk claims and bans Twitter from App Store
- Indian markets open tad higher ahead of GDP data -- Zomato, SBI, NDTV, Britannia Industries among stocks to watch
- Government lifts ban on organic non-basmati rice exports
- Scientists revive 48,500-year-old zombie virus buried under a frozen lake in Russia
- India Inc.’s rockstars of Q2 and things that investors should look out for, according to analysts
- Best refrigerator under ₹15000