Infosys is hiring massively in Europe, increasing investments
Infosys, which is yet to see the
"We are continuing to invest fairly heavily in Europe in terms of local hiring, in terms of beefing up our hunting and our farming teams for our accounts," Infosys President and Head (Financial Services) Mohit Joshi said on an investor call.
He added that growth in Europe has been broad-based across all sectors and reasonably spread out.
Joshi, however, did not specify the quantum of investments for Europe.
On Brexit, Joshi said: "If you recollect about a year ago, people had concerns about what impact Brexit, for instance, would have on European technology spending, on our revenues. We have not seen that impact so far."
Europe accounted for 22.4 per cent of the company's USD 2.65 billion (Rs 17,078 crore) revenue during April-June 2017 quarter.
Popular on BI
- Best face wash for men in India
- Bajaj in top gear, Hero flat while Maruti declines – here’s how Indian auto cos performed in June 2022
- Revenge shopping and revenge travelling trends are simmering down in India
- Bengaluru, Delhi, Hyderabad, and Mumbai among top-20 cities in Asia-Pacific for sustainable commercial real estate
- Sensex gains 327 points on firm global markets and buying in index majors