Insane Manhattan Mansion Roman Abramovich Almost Bought Is Now Available To Rent For $150,000 A Month
via Stribling & Associates
Almost a year ago, Abramovich was in contract to purchase three of the five apartments in the building at 828 Fifth Avenue from the family of late British real estate developer Howard Ronson, which included the penthouse, a triplex, and a duplex apartment.The deal fell through after the seller - Ronson's widow, heiress Engelika Ivanc - reportedly held out because she thought she could get more money from the Russian mogul.Advertisement
Abramovich had reportedly bought another apartment in the building, and was trying to purchase the final unit so he could restore the mansion to its former glory. Now it looks like that dream may never happen.
But for those with $150,000 to throw around each month, the eight-bedroom co-op is now available to rent on Stribling & Associates.An interesting mix of classic and modern with tall ceilings and eight bedrooms, the home even has a rooftop terrace that looks out over Central Park.
- Nine coronavirus cases reported in Puducherry, tally rises to 82
- Maha: Four-month-old tests positive for COVID-19 in Amravati
- CBI takes over cases registered by Andhra Pradesh ACB
- Choline helps lower effects of Covid-19 on newborns: Study
- Tata Power shares jump 8 pc as co completes 51 pc stake acquisition in TPCODL