Inside a $185 million Switzerland mansion that has walls covered in 24-karat gold
The seven-floor home, located at the St. Moritz ski resort in Switzerland, was "designed to make a billionaire's jaw drop," listing agent Senada Adzem of Douglas Elliman Real Estate told "Secret Lives of the Super Rich." At $185 million, it's the most expensive home on the market in Switzerland at the moment and is reportedly owned by an unnamed billionaire.
With perks like a private ski lift to the slopes, a $1.3 million home theater, an underground lake, and rooms that surround you with 24-karat gold walls, this home is truly a playground for the wealthy.
- Google just developed an AI model that creates music from text prompts — but the company won't be releasing it anytime soon
- Mark Zuckerberg reportedly said he doesn't like seeing 'managers managing managers,' fueling speculation of more layoffs
- ChatGPT creator OpenAI might be training its AI technology to replace some software engineers, report says
- Study find out the potential cause of dementia
- Odisha Health Minister shot at by police officer
- Rajinikanth issues public notice on infringement of rights, warns legal action
- Govt likely to float global tender for HPV vaccine in April; Merck, Serum Institute may participate
- Finance Ministry to stick to privatisation of already announced CPSEs next fiscal