Inside A $22.9 million equestrian estate that is being sold by the former CEO of FedEx
The massive home spreads out in Jupiter, Florida, roughly half an hour from Palm Beach. Weise and his wife bought the land back in 2004 for $2.7 million, four years after he had retired from FedEx.
The gated ranch comes with horseback riding trails, a guest house, a four-acre lake, eight hours paddocks as well as a 12,000-square-foot mansion.
Inside the mansion - which Weise and his wife had custom built - is a 1,000 bottle wine cellar, five bedrooms, and a vault that doubles as a panic room.
Todd Peter of Sotheby's International Realty has the listing.
- Gold and silver jewellery to get a lot more expensive
- Indian tycoon Gautam Adani has abandoned a $2.5 billion fundraising effort in his latest setback following a short seller attack on his business empire
- It's been a very bad month for Indian billionaires — four of the richest Indians have collectively lost about $45 billion in 2023
- Budget to aid flagging affordable home segment, boosts demand with infra push
- BYJU's slashes over 1,000 jobs, mostly from its engineering teams
- Budget 2023-24: Positive for infra and credit growth
- Budget 2023-24: Continued focus on infra to enable growth, create jobs & enhance quality of life
- Budget 2023 proposes 20% TCS on foreign expenses under LRS