Inside A $22.9 million equestrian estate that is being sold by the former CEO of FedEx
The massive home spreads out in Jupiter, Florida, roughly half an hour from Palm Beach. Weise and his wife bought the land back in 2004 for $2.7 million, four years after he had retired from FedEx.
The gated ranch comes with horseback riding trails, a guest house, a four-acre lake, eight hours paddocks as well as a 12,000-square-foot mansion.
Inside the mansion - which Weise and his wife had custom built - is a 1,000 bottle wine cellar, five bedrooms, and a vault that doubles as a panic room.
Todd Peter of Sotheby's International Realty has the listing.
- TCS retains No 1 spot as India’s top brand but tech sector takes a hit
- Brewing capital: Third Wave Coffee raises Series C funding with participation from existing investors
- Asian Paints' non-executive director Ashwin Dani passes away
- Mapping Zealandia: Scientists chart the tectonic secrets of Earth’s sunken 8th continent
- World Heart Day: Nourish your heart with heart-healthy foods and practical tips