Inside Apple's plan to turn the iPhone into a subscription service
Apple is trying a new subscription service that would allow consumers to get an iPhone annually at no additional cost. At Business Insider's 2015 IGNITION conference, Apple analyst Gene Munster explains how this plan will increase revenue for the tech giant.Produced by Justin Gmoser. Additional camera by Graham Flanagan and Grace Raver.
- Around 1,700 people test positive for COVID-19 in Hardiwar Kumbh Mela from April 10-14
- COVID-19: These are the most affected cities in India with the highest number of cases
- ISRO partners with France to launch India's first human spaceflight mission Gaganyaan
- Total TV Owning Households grew by 6.9% to reach 210 million in 2020: BARC Report
- Flipkart acquires Cleartrip in an effort to cement its position in the travel booking segment