Inside 'Belt and Road,' China's mega-project that is linking 70 countries across Asia, Europe, and Africa
China is currently undertaking what it considers the largest project of the century - building a network of railroads and shipping lanes linking itself with 70 countries across Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania.
The main focuses of the "Belt and Road" initiative - also known as "One Belt, One Road" - are in infrastructure, transportation, and energy.
Countries including India, Pakistan, Russia, New Zealand and Poland have all joined in the project. Together they make up at least a third of the world's GDP.
Scroll down to learn more about it.
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- Airtel 5G launched in eight cities, entire country to be covered by 2024
- This pioneering regional OTT has turned profitable in 5 years – here’s how
- Teaser lands 'Adipurush' in trouble over depiction of deities, demon king and bad CGI
- Vivek Murthy is the new US representative on WHO board
- Freshers feel the heat as IT majors put onboarding on indefinite hold
- Musk again offers to buy Twitter for $54.20 a share: Report
- Competition Commission gives conditional approval to Sony-Zee merger deal
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World