Inside 'Belt and Road,' China's mega-project that is linking 70 countries across Asia, Europe, and Africa
China is currently undertaking what it considers the largest project of the century - building a network of railroads and shipping lanes linking itself with 70 countries across Asia, Africa, Europe, and Oceania.
The main focuses of the "Belt and Road" initiative - also known as "One Belt, One Road" - are in infrastructure, transportation, and energy.
Countries including India, Pakistan, Russia, New Zealand and Poland have all joined in the project. Together they make up at least a third of the world's GDP.
Scroll down to learn more about it.
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani