Inside one of the most expensive and insanely decadent villas in the Mediterranean
Cashing in on the perpetual demand from millionaires and billionaires across the globe for luxury homes, London's super-prime agent Beauchamp Estates teamed up with one Israel's largest agents, Iltam Real Estate, to make its first move into the Israel property market.
Say hello to one of the Mediterranean's most expensive and luxurious ultra-prime villas - Villa Linear in Tel Aviv.
The self-styled "Miami-meets-Tel Aviv" style villa is priced at around £9.3 million ($14 million) close to the equivalent of a villa on the other billionaire's playground, the French Riviera.
So Business Insider decided to get a sneak peek into the prime property to see what all the fuss is about.
- Gautam Adani, the man who may soon be Asia's richest person, is a college dropout who survived the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks and says he was once kidnapped for ransom
- EY is offering scholarships to Indian college students worth ₹1 lakh with two months’ internship opportunity
- A man had severe, day-long migraines for 12 years and nothing worked. His doctors say they vanished after they prescribed leafy greens and cutting out red meat.
- Centre raises Bengal labour budget for creation of 27 cr man-days
- Over a million Ethereum tokens have been burned since the big upgrade, but transaction costs are still a pain point for the network
- Loaded Lion NFT sells for $1 million — three days after launching at $200
- McDonalds India launches a contemporary rendition and continuation story of memorable campaign ‘Hum dono boyfriend-girlfriend hai kya’
- India to resume scheduled international flights from December 15, says Aviation Ministry