Inside the Barnstable Brown Derby Eve Gala, where Jeff Bezos, Tom Brady, and Anna Nicole Smith's daughter partied Friday night
Stephen J. Cohen/Getty
- The annual Kentucky Derby eve party held by sisters Patricia Barnstable Brown and Pricilla Barnstable has attracted musicians, athletes, and executives for years.
- The party raises millions of dollars each year for diabetes research.
- This year, attendees included Amazon CEO and richest man in the world Jeff Bezos, Tom Brady, Wilmer Valderrama, and Anna Nicole Smith's daughter, Dannielynn Birkhead.
- For more stories like this visit Business Insider's homepage.
There are Kentucky Derby parties and then there's the Barnstable Brown Derby Eve Gala.For the past three decades, a pair of sisters - Patricia Barnstable Brown and Pricilla Barnstable - have been putting together the bash to end all other Kentucky Derby bashes, attracting athletes, musicians, and this year, the richest man in the world. Advertisement
The party annually raises millions of dollars for diabetes research, and Condé Nast has reportedly put it on the top 10 parties in the world list. The hostess sisters meanwhile made the Salonniere's list of top 100 party planners in the country this year and last. The party was hosted this year in a mansion in Louisville's Highlands neighborhood.
The Louisville party this year included performances from Travis Tritt, Boyz II Men, and Master P, and guests included Jeff Bezos, actor Wilmer Valderra, Tom Brady, and Anna Nicole Smith's daughter, Dannielynn Birkhead.Continue below to see some of the best pictures from this year's blowout.
A surprise visit from the richest man in the world
Anna Nicole Smith's daughter attends the party where her parents metAdvertisement
Boy bands in high demand
Serious NFL talentAdvertisement
A sprinkling of other assorted celebs
- Zimbabwe's health minister fired over COVID-19 graft scandal
- West Bengal records highest single-day deaths of 25 COVID-19 patients
- COVID-19: West Bengal records highest single-day deaths of 25 COVID-19 patients
- Realists enjoy more long-term happiness than optimists: Study
- May impose total lockdown if COVID-19 situation worsens: Meghalaya DyCM