Inside the incredible journey of millennial Saudi Prince Mohammad bin Salman's rise to power
Son of the current king of Saudi Arabia, 30-year-old Prince Mohammed has rocked the commodities world with talk of completely reimagining the Saudi economy.
He wants to sell off infrastructure to reduce the deficit and create a "$2 trillion ($1.37 trillion) megafund" to make the country less dependent on oil.
So how did he get to the point of being able to make such huge decisions and command the world's ear?
We take a look back at his life to see how he rose through the ranks:
- Close-ups of footage said to show Gabby Petito's van near where a body was found appear to show the rear door closing
- Elon Musk pulled his 'last remaining house' off the market after vowing last year to get rid of nearly all his possessions
- It's never been more clear: companies should give up on back to office and let us all work remotely, permanently
- Durex takes down its latest social media post on the bus scene from Netflix’s Sex Education after internet users call it ‘insensitive’
- Three reasons why this might be a good time to buy Bitcoin
- Sony ZV-E10 vlogging camera with interchangeable lens launched in India
- US, India, Japan, Australia to sign pact for stepping up chip production, reduce dependence on China
- Here’s how to schedule an email in Gmail