Inside the offices of Jigsaw, an elite think tank created by Google where employees sample food from around the world and strive to solve complicated geopolitical issues
Sarah Jacobs/Business Insider
• Jigsaw is a tech incubator first established within Google that is now a part of Alphabet Inc.• Business Insider recently stopped by to check out their Chelsea office.
They're based in New York City, just above Chelsea Market.
Jigsaw, an elite think tank created by Google that is now part of Alphabet, is a tech incubator devoted to solving some of the world's most pressing security issues: violent extremism, online censorship, and digital harassment.
Business Insider stopped by their office on a chilly November afternoon for a visit. After climbing the private staircase to Jigsaw's office, we met up with head of communications and public affairs Dan Keyserling.Here's a look at what we saw:Get the latest Google stock price here.
- IMF projects 11.5% growth rate for India in 2021, only major economy to record double digit growth
- Connaught Place to remain shut as farmers' tractor parade turns violent
- After violent clashes with police, farmers swarm Red Fort
- DMRC closed entry and exit gates of yellow, green, violet and blue lines in surge of farmers protest
- Delhi Police fires tear-gas shells on farmers near Akshardham temple and Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar