Insider Inc. is hiring a Contract Tech Recruiter
Insider, Inc is looking for a contract Recruiter to help us grow our Engineering team. Our ideal candidate has a solid network and 3+ years experience in full-cycle recruitment, with a heavy focus on identifying and placing passive candidates in the tech and/or digital media space.Here at Insider, Inc., we think fast, move fast and get better every day. Do you walk into every gig with a toolkit and a method to efficiently hire rockstar engineers? Do you get excited about partnering with hiring teams to quickly identify and place new hires and finding creative ways to develop a strong candidate pipeline? Then this is the role for you.
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- An expert sourcer and networker.
- A natural relationship builder.
- Great at working autonomously while knowing when to involve your clients and manager.
- An excellent communicator.
- Experienced in managing full-cycle recruitment.
- Process oriented.
- Excited about candidate experience.
- Experienced as an internal recruiter.
In this 3-6 month gig, you'll be responsible for partnering with tech leadership hiring teams to identify and source active and passive candidates. You'll manage every step of the interview process, communicating throughout and managing expectations with both candidates and hiring managers along the way.A bit about our engineering team: We are a talented and collaborative group. We are ardent coders and tinkerers of technology. Along with our colleagues in editorial and business, our product and technology team is one of the three core pillars of Insider, Inc.
Here is just some of what our engineering team has done over the past year:
- We started a blog!
- We moved to a new office!
- We rebuilt and released our Home Page Editor.
- We redesigned and rebuilt core components of the site.
- We re-branded and re-platformed our post pages to a leaner and cleaner code base. These pages deliver nearly one billion page views a month.
- Reddit recovers from a major outage as GameStop shares soar over 100%
- Nureca stocks debut on bourses at 54% premium over IPO price
- How Airtel’s AdTech platform is planning to deliver on the promise of ‘zero ad frauds’ to its clients
- Traffic jam on the Ganga - one of India's largest rivers will now get lane separators to deal with crowded boats
- Synology DiskStation DS220+ review – the perfect cloud replacement for backing up photos and files