How to leave a review and rating on the Apple Podcasts app, and view all of your reviews later
- You can leave a review on the Apple
Podcastsapp by heading to a podcast's "Ratings & Reviews" menu.
- Once you start leaving reviews, you can find all of your podcast reviews in the Apple ID menu.
If you're a podcast fanatic and want to shower your favorite show or host with genuine praise, writing a review in Apple's Podcast app is the perfect place.
Leaving a review, whether good or bad, is simple and can be done in just a few steps. And if you ever want to go back and review your ratings, you can see them all in one place using your Apple device's Settings app.Here's how to do both.
How to leave a review on Apple Podcasts1. Open the Podcasts app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
2. Navigate to the page of the podcast you want to leave a review for. You can find it by searching for it or selecting it from your library. Just note that you'll have to go to the series page which shows all the episodes, not just the page for a single episode.3. Scroll down to find the subhead titled "Ratings & Reviews."
4. Under one of the highlighted reviews, select "Write a Review."5. Next, select a star rating at the top — you have the option of choosing between one and five stars. 6. Using the text box at the top, write a title for your review. Then, in the lower text box, write your review. Your review can be up to 300 words long.
7. Once you've finished, select "Send" or "Save" in the top-right corner.
8. If you've never left a podcast review before, enter a nickname. Your nickname will be displayed next to any reviews you leave from here on out.9. After selecting a nickname, tap OK. Your review may not be immediately visible, but assuming you didn't write anything offensive or spammy, it should be posted soon.
How to see the reviews you've already left on Apple Podcasts
Note that you can only do this on an iPhone or iPad, not a Mac.
1. Navigate to the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and tap your name at the top of the page. This will open your Apple ID menu.2. Tap "Media & Purchases."
If you're using an older version of iOS, you might not see these options. Instead, open the Settings app and tap "iTunes and App Store," and then tap your Apple ID — you'll be able to find your reviews there.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- The Oxford COVID-19 vaccine will only cost the Indian government $3 per dose, reveals Adar Poonawalla
- Former Assam CM Tarun Gogoi passes away at 84 due to post-COVID complications
- Fine for not wearing masks in Goa increased to ₹200
- Here's why former RBI governor Rajan and former deputy Acharya believe the plan to allow corporations to own banks is a 'bad idea'
- Maharashtra government wants a COVID-19 negative test report from passengers coming from Delhi, Gujarat, Rajasthan and Goa