Lenovo is selling several of its most popular laptops for up to $350 off on Woot
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Lenovo makes some of the industry's most celebrated
laptops, especially 2-in-1 hybrids having coined the brand name "Yoga" describing their 180-degree bending hinges. Yoga has since become akin to what "Kleenex" are to tissues.
- The company sells plenty of other effective laptops in several subcategories, including Chromebooks, gaming laptops, and a range of straight Windows laptops from budget to flagship luxury prices.
- Lenovo discounts its laptops regularly, and right now is putting on a major sale through Woot on a select few popular models.
- See also: The best laptops, the best Chromebooks, and the best gaming laptops.
- Visit Insider Reviews' deals page for more sales.
At this point in modern life, it's not hyperbole to say that absolutely everyone needs a laptop. Of course, we include laptops of all shapes, sizes and budgets in that claim. Even if it's a $100 Chromebook, the world that it opens you up to is practically priceless. It's no wonder then that people are always searching around for
From the time of writing until June 30 at 12 a.m. CT, Woot is selling six different Lenovo laptops for up to $350 off.
We're particularly bullish on the Lenovo Chromebook 14 S340 for just $259.99 and the Lenovo Flex 15 for $649.99. These deals are especially welcome at a time when laptops are being up-marked on retailers listing third-party sellers, like Amazon, so act quickly if you're comfortable with refurbished products.
Here are some of the best laptop deals happening right now:
- Fighting COVID-19, Noida cops step up for plasma donation
- Hand Sanitizer brands boosted their ad volume on TV by 105% during the lockdown: TAM
- Heatwaves worldwide have become longer and more common over last 70 years
- Unacademy beefs up its medical entrance programme with a $50 million acquisition of PrepLadder
- Maha: Recovered COVID-19 patients urged to serve at hospitals