Instagram will no longer notify people when you screenshot their stories
- After testing a feature that would notify users when their Instagram stories were screenshotted, Instagram has decided not to include it.
- You are now free to screenshot away without fear of looking creepy.
Instagram lurkers are free to return to business as usual, as the popular social media app announced to BuzzFeed that it is ending the test of the feature that would notify someone if you screenshotted their story.The test, which started in February this year, would initially alert you when you took a screenshot of someone's story - letting you know that if you ever did it again after that alert, they would get a notification. Advertisement
This is a feature that Snapchat has utilized for years - but it appears Instagram has decided to take a different direction.
- India at forefront of vaccine development: Modi
- How music has become the real social connector, and technology has helped democratize music in today’s digitally connected world
- EXCLUSIVE: Trump versus Biden — Here’s what the result of the US election could mean for India
- EXCLUSIVE: Why Tata Motors CEO is not worried about Musk's Tesla coming to India
- Chinese soldier strays across the border — detained by India , to be released soon