Intel invests as much as $500 million in startups each year. Here's what it's looking for in new investments, according to one of its top VCs.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Best pop up camera smartphones in India for a distraction free viewing experience
- Bird poop worth $470 million is at risk — could hold the key to saving seabirds across the world
- COVID crashed profit and Pidilite couldn’t fix it— yet
- There are five companies making Favipiravir now — and it is good for supply and prices
- Best 5,000mAh battery smartphones