These glitter-covered puffer jackets are a fresh take on a beloved winter staple
Fashiondesigner Dan'te Butler makes glittery puffer jackets.
- When he came up with the idea, he struggled with finding a fabric that was comfortable and bright.
- He finally found a silver fabric that worked and made a blue fabric by hand.
- Now he makes the jackets in all different colors.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Popular on BI
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
- Bank FDs will draw down from mutual funds if interest rates go up to 7.5-8%, says report
- Best smartphones under ₹40,000 in India
- Are we worse off than we were in 2008? Foreign investors seem to think so
- MSMEs run on promoter’s savings and need insurance as much as other businesses