50 thoughtful holiday gifts from Nordstrom - from affordable stocking stuffers to tech and fashion
- We love shopping at Nordstrom all year round, but particularly over the holidays.
- The store has a large selection of clothing, accessories, and home goods, many of which make great gifts - they even offer plenty of gifting inspiration.
- Whether you're looking for a simple stocking stuffer for him, a high-end fashion piece for her, or a fun activity for the whole family, we've got you covered. We've rounded up 50 of Nordstrom's best holiday gifts for everyone on your list below.
- Check out all of our 2019 holiday gift guides here.
Maybe it's the curated selection of top brands across clothing, home, and beauty, or the unique limited-time collaborations with celebrities, influencers, and top designers. Perhaps we really enjoy the great customer service, on top of perks like free shipping all year round, in-store tailoring, and its free rewards program.For these many reasons, we look to Nordstrom when it's time to shop for holiday gifts. It only carries the best brands, so it's hard to fall short while shopping here. But if we had to narrow down the selection to only 50, these are the gifts we would choose.
Most of these items are available with expedited shipping, and some should arrive within a few days' time, so don't stress too hard about your last-minute shopping - just remember that the sooner you order, the better your chances of a timely arrival.
The top 5 best gifts from Nordstrom:
- A sleek and sophisticated smartwatch from Movado
- A luxe Diptyque candle with a limited-edition decorative carousel
- A modern take on a retro turntable from Crosley
- A comfortable, cult-favorite Patagonia sweater
- A Dagne Dover gym bag that's sophisticated enough to take anywhere
Check out 50 of the best holiday gifts from Nordstrom:
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Advertisement