A Chinese kindergarten teacher was sentenced to death for poisoning more than 2 dozen children with nitrite that was mixed into their food
- A Chinese
teacherhas been sentenced to death for poisoning 25 children with nitrite.
- Wang Yun put nitrite into the porridge of another teacher's student following an argument in March 2019.
- The Jiaozuo Intermediate People's Court in Henan province said Yun's motives were "despicable" and "vicious."
- One student fell ill for months and died in January 2020.
A kindergarten teacher in
Wang Yun put nitrite in porridge intended for the other teacher's students on March 27, 2019. The Guardian reported that after eating breakfast, students began vomiting and fainting. One student fell ill for months and died in January.The Jiaozuo Intermediate People's Court in Henan province called Yun's actions "despicable" and "vicious."
CNN reported that in 2017, Weng was caught trying to
- Xiaomi patents new foldable smartphone
- Top 10 richest people in Canada according to Forbes as of March 7, 2021
- Global market for desktops, notebooks and tablets to grow 8% in 2021, says new report
- Porsche unveils its first pair of electric bikes priced at $8,549
- Facebook removes 915 malicious accounts and 606 fake accounts from Instagram in February