A cow escaped from home and ended up stuck on a neighbor's trampoline, and yes, there are pictures
- A herd of 40 cows escaped their home in Australia and had to be rounded up and returned.
- One of the cows made that a bit difficult after it wandered onto a neighbor's trampoline and got stuck.
- The neighbor found the
cowin the middle of the night and alerted its owner to the issue.
A herd of 40 cows went on the run in rural Victoria, Australia, in the middle of the night, according to News.com.au.Most of the cows were rounded up when a truck driver knocked on the door at the nearest home, but some neighbors were woken up by the animals on the prowl in their yards, the outlet reported.
Ironically, Laing's dislike of cows is well-known by her neighbors. "I DO NOT like cows in my yard," she told 9 News Gippsland as several cows roamed behind her. It's something, she said, "everybody knows in the district."
The owner of the cows brought a tractor to her house to hoist the cow off the trampoline, she told 3AW.
She told 9
- After Google noticed a lack of diversity in most ads it surveyed, it has now launched a toolkit for marketers to help make advertising more inclusive
- Tata Motors and Tata Power have jointly set up India's largest solar carport, aims to reduce 7,000 tonnes of carbon emissions
- Best Electric Toothbrushes in India
- Top 2-ton split ACs for big rooms and halls
- Virat Kohli vs Kane Williamson: Checkout where you can watch the India vs New Zealand WTC final