A Mississippi man was arrested and charged with mayhem after police said he bit off another man's nose in an argument over golf
- A 51-year-old Mississippi man was arrested after police said he bit off another man's nose.
- Mark Curtis Wells was charged with felony mayhem.
A Mississippi man was arrested after being accused of biting another man's nose off after an argument over golf.
The incident happened earlier this week, on Nov. 28, at Hollywood Casino in Bay St. Louis, Mississippi. Police said when officers arrived at the scene, they found a man "with a disfiguring facial injury."
The attack stemmed from a verbal confrontation between Wells and the unidentified victim at a nearby golf course, according to police.
"The argument continued throughout the day amongst several of the gold participants until it culminated in the casino parking lot," police said. "Mark Wells fled the scene in a dark-colored Tesla."
Wells was taken to Hancock County jail on Wednesday and was released about an hour later, according to the Sun Herald citing records.
- Paytm founder announces operating profitability, says free cash flow generation is next
- India logs 128 fresh Covid cases
- ‘Padman of 2022’: Shark Peyush Bansal offers founder of women’s hygiene startup PadCare a blank cheque
- ITC Q3 net profit rises 23% to Rs 5,070 cr; revenue up 3.5%
- Adani’s stock rout can impact its ability to raise capital or refinance debt, says Moody’s