A semitruck drove through a crowd celebrating the conviction of Derek Chauvin in Minneapolis. It's unclear if anyone was hurt.
- A semitruck drove through a crowd in Minneapolis as people celebrated Derek Chauvin's murder conviction.
- It's unclear if anyone was hurt.
- Video of the incident shows people surrounding the truck after it drove into the crowd.
View all Offers
Amazon Brand - Symbol Men Boxer Shorts₹ 399₹ 998Buy On
- 76% OFF
TAB91 Women's Classic Acrylic Sweater (TWC-1413-B_Grey Melange_S)₹ 1799₹ 1799Buy On
- 88% OFF
T2F Boy's Cotton Hooded Neck Sweat shirt (BYS-SS-03_Multicolor_7-8 Years_Blue, Navy_7 Years-8 Years)₹ 1800₹ 1800Buy On
- 77% OFF
Yash Gallery Women's Plus Size Cotton Geometric Print Anarkali Kurta (Mustard)₹ 679₹ 2999Buy On
- 70% OFF
Qube By Fort Collins Women's Parka Coat (17430Q_Peach_Medium)₹ 2499₹ 2499Buy On
A truck appeared to drive through a crowd of people in Minneapolis celebrating Derek Chauvin's guilty verdict in George Floyd's death on Tuesday.
Video of the incident, posted by journalists Grace Morgan and Samantha Hendrickson, shows the truck quickly being surrounded by people as it turned into the crowd. Some demonstrators bang on the windows of the truck.
The truck blares its horn and continues to move forward, with members of the crowd scattering out of the way.
It's not immediately clear if anyone was hurt during the confrontation.
-Grace Morgan (@gravemorgan) April 20, 2021
Chauvin was found guilty of second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter in Floyd's murder.
Chauvin killed Floyd after kneeling on the back of his neck for over nine minutes. Video footage from the arrest showed Floyd saying he couldn't breathe multiple times.
- Amazon Great Republic Sale: Top deals on recliners, sofas and more home furnishing items
- Best fashion and beauty deals during Amazon sale
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale — Best audio deals on headphones, speakers
- GST on salaries? A new ruling can cause a lot of confusion and litigation
- Nykaa's rival Purplle raises $38 million from Pantaloon’s CEO, Sequoia
- Mythology audiobooks
- Electric car Championship
- India's win in Centurion
- Millionaires Employees
- Car with Waiting Period
- Tax Saving Investment
- Urban Company
- New Year 2022
- Upcoming new laptops
- Bank Holidays in January
- Valuable NFT Projects
- Xiaomi 11i hypercharge
- GST Input tax credit
- Public Holidays in 2022
- RBL Stocks
- Upcoming Smartphones in 2022