Adult film star Ron Jeremy indicted on more than 30 counts of sexual assault involving 21 victims, Los Angeles DA says
- Ron Jeremy was indicted on more than thirty charges of sexual assault and rape involving 21 victims.
Adult film star Ron Jeremy was indicted on more than thirty charges of sexual assault involving 21 victims, Los Angeles District Attorney George Gascón announced on Wednesday.
Some of the charges date back decades and Jeremy pled not guilty to all charges.
"Far too often, survivors of sexual assault suffer in isolation," District Attorney Gascón said in a statement. "We must ensure that survivors have all options available to help with recovery, including trauma-informed services for healing and support to report such crimes."
This story is developing. Check back for updates.
- Adani’s stock rout can impact its ability to raise capital or refinance debt, says Moody’s
- IndiGo profit soars to ₹1,422.6 crore in December quarter
- Marico Q3 net profit falls 5% to ₹333 cr, revenue up 2.6% to ₹2,470 cr
- Tata Power Q3 net profit nearly doubles to ₹1,052 crore
- Gautam Adani loses richest Indian tag in 1 yr as he drops from 2 to 21 in world rich list